Monday, September 8, 2008

Flying

Wow, I have to say that this month is already flying by.  Unfortunately I think it usually tends to do that.  Today is the 8th and my birthday is coming up.  In fact, the way my weeks are going, by the time the dust from the week settles, it will be my birthday.  And at this point, I don't think I'm supposed to be excited about birthdays.  I'm supposed to start being sad, since I'm getting older.

But I have set myself a goal for this week.  (I am nothing if not a multi-tasker).  Organize my office.  Somehow the stuff that was in the living room in the old apartment exploded when we moved in here and is now taking over the entire room.  It doesn't help that there are two additional musical instruments and a bow, arrows and a target.  I started to list the other things that are taking up my office, but I realized that the room is full of random, weird things.

That's it. I'm taking a cue from Grumperina and organizing this week. I'll post pics when I'm done.

1 comment:

celestequest said...

My office exploded when I moved too! How do they do that? Is it a phenomenon of moving?

And look forward to your birthday with all the pink, sugary excitment you had when you were little - why not? Organise something fun yourself with a few treats thrown in if no-one else will do it and have a fantastic day. Life needs celebration.