Monday, October 6, 2008

Never Underestimate a Cat

I'm giggling as I write this.  Shadow, the boy cat, has Max, the dog, trapped in the office.  How does a cat have a dog trapped in an office, you ask?  By sitting in the way.

This is the third time tonight this has happened.  I didn't realize what was going on until I heard a weird growl/yip in the office.  I poked my head in, and apparently that gave Max the courage to jump over him.  The cats don't even have front claws (Ouchie, I know, they were like that when we got them!) and he's terrified of them.  Terrified, yet loves to taunt them, like an avid horror movie fan.  

I'm wavering on my Warm Woolies commitment.  Before I started this blog, I said I was going to complete 25 projects for them, and submit them for the Lion's Brand competition.  (25 items by November 30th gets $75 worth of Lions Brand products donated by Lion's Brand)

I initially said I was, then I said I wasn't, and I think I'm going to after all.  I think I have about 12 done.  Wow, now that I wrote that, I'm not sure I can do it!  But then I did knit a vest in the last two days, plus did several repeats on my Monkey sock.

This was my sister-in-law's birthday gift, My So-Called Scarf.

















Yesterday I followed the recipe on Smitten Kitchen for Challah Bread.

I don't know how to pronounce the word but the bread is amazing!  I can't wait to try more of her recipes.














No comments: