Thursday, February 19, 2009

V-Day!













Obviously, Valentine's Day has passed. But part of my gift arrived today!  Ta-da!

I love it!  Its so soft.  Its 3.7 oz of BFL from The Vildish Twist.  Price was great too!  

I started the 2009 Sock Marathon inspired by the 2008 Sock Marathon with Lime and Violet, and have already finished one pair of socks.  These are made from Misti Alpaca Handpainted Lace that was given to my for my birth
day by my friend V:














These are Jaywalkers by Grumperina (free on Ravelry). 

I am also knitting for charity like crazy. I finally put together the wool squares I had been working on and will be sending that out to Macuwita Sni (group on Yahoo and Ravelry).

















Last but not least, the SHOP is up!  Plenty of hand dyed sock weight and lace weight yarns by myself and Alison, that are inspired by law school!  Fun stuff!

No comments: