Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas!

Well, it is nearly Christmas and I am getting tired of Christmas preparations! The fall semester is over and I have one grade already. I'm pleased with the one that is back, so that is a good start to the break. The last few days have been a flurry of cleaning, organizing, shopping and sewing. My holiday knitting is done, but I decided to sew a few projects. On Sunday I completed my tree skirt, which I think looks nice. The remaining project is a quilt that I have nearly completed. A few more blocks need to be put together, then the quilt needs to be bound and quilted. I'm kind of getting tired of sewing though-I will probably take a little bit of a break from it after I finish this last project.

Its been so long since I posted on here; I guess that will be a New Year's resolution for me! I'll leave you with a few pictures of what has been going on here:

A quilt for my FIL's birthday:



































A visit to Harvest Moon Garden:


















Max watching the squirrel eating our pumpkin:



No comments: